Membership in AAABE is open to anyone interested in the advancement of the education of linguistically and culturally diverse students. Dues are $40 a year for teachers, administrators, and other professional school personnel, $30 for all others. A portion of each member's dues is shared with the Texas Association for Bilingual Education, of which AAABE is a local affiliate.
- TABE membership included
- Eligibility for AAABE Teacher of the Year (also eligible for TABE and NABE Teacher of the Year awards)
- Leadership, volunteer, and networking opportunities
- Professional development hours available
- *If you refer one additional member, you receive a t-shirt! (must attend at least one meeting or event)
- **If you refer two members, half of your membership fee is waived! (must attend at least one meeting or event)
Please select from the options below: